How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could only chuck a 2X6???
Build something out of a 2″X6″X8′ and have your project judged against your fellow club members projects.
- Entry Fee is 10.00 payable at the December or January woodworkers meeting, or when you enter your completed project at Artistry in Wood in February.
- Participants must purchase their own construction grade 2″X6″X8′.
- Participants may use up to 1 board for of additional wood of their choice for the project.
- If the Participant makes an error with their original 2″X6″X8′, they may purchase an additional board, but the total amount of wood used may not exceed one 2″X6″X8′ (5.5bf) plus the one additional bf of choice.
- Projects are due at the 2016 Artistry in Wood project take in in February.
- The winner will be selected at Artistry in Wood by the woodworking judges.
The is a members only event. We hope you will join in the fun.